Friday 3 July 2015

Challenge 9: Anything Goes or Summer Holiday

Hi there!

It's the first Friday of the month and this means Challenge Day!
This is challenge #9 and the theme is Anything Goes 
with the optional theme Summer Holiday!

And because most of our team is on Summer Holiday,
we have decided that this month we are going to have a two month long challenge
to give the deserved rest to our designers, but still give you the possibility to share with us link of any creation that you make with an Aliciabel image.

And today also, we want to present you a new member of our team

Elena de Vicente using Umbrella & beach


Hello! I'm Elena de Vicente, from Barcelona (Spain).
I'm very happy to be part of this great team!
I've been in hand crafts since I was little, but I started scrapbooking about 5 years ago, and colouring and cardmaking came a bit later. 
I hope you enjoy my projects as much as I enjoy colouring Alicia's images, with are so cute!

Beatriz using Vera's summertime




Maria using Vera's summertime




Virginia using surfing




Alicia using Sirena Primavera





We hope you like it and decide to join us.

Alicia, Aurora and the DT

Remember! Only with an Aliciabel image

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations as always! And welcome to the team Elena! Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great works, ladies. I'm very proud of you. Welcome to the team, Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations from the team:))) thank you for all inspiration 😄❤️😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué preciosidad de tarjetas y de marca páginas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena, haces verdaderas maravillas, ¡enhorabuena por unirte al equipo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. Card no 11 should read Margaret A (Granmargaret). Blogger changed it to my blog post title after I hit enter. I don't know why it does this. Have a great summer holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, don't worry,Margaret.We know now. Good luck in the contest and thanks for playing.

      Delete