Friday 6 May 2016

Challenge #18: Anything Goes or Inspired by a Movie

Hi there!


Thanks to everybody who joined last month's challenge.
Don't forget to visit us next week to find out who are the winner and top 3.

Today we are bring you a new challenge.
Our challenges are always Anything Goes but 
this month we created following the theme "Inspired by a Movie"


Our Guest Designer this month

Natalie using Rey

I love this CAS card that she has designed.


Her presentation in her own words:

My name is Natalie and I am a crafting addicted elementary school teacher from Germany.
I crafted all my life and since November 2012 I show my cards, tags and projects on my blog INKognito.
I love trying new styles and new supplies and making new experiences.
Thank you for having me as a guest designer and let my play with those wonderful images! :)

And this are the projects that our DT has created for your inspiration.

Beatriz using Candy



Liza using Rey



Maria using Willy Wonka



Vannessa using Super Girl



Alicia using Minion Girl



Hope you liked it and decide to join us.

Have a nice weekend

Alicia, Aurora and the DT



No comments:

Post a Comment